Author   Comment  
awatson

Development Team Member
Apologies if this isn't in the right spot on the forum, 

For those using WKO4 the new build that came out today supports the moxy data fields. Will be nice to be able to use one program.

I made a quick zoom chart if anyone is interested. 

Attached Files
zip Moxy Basic Chart.zip (15.50 KB, 48 views)

sebo2000

Development Team Member
WKO4 implementation is pretty cool, I was playing with it last night, I prefer it to Golden Cheetah (I love GC) , because in WKO4 I can define min/max thB levels instead of scrolling like in the case of GC each time, major PITA.

Now in WKO4 when you add power and HR everything looks just perfect, even with tHb recording 0s graph looks as it should.

I have asked GC guys few times to fix that, but I guess it was not high on priority list.

WKO4 detects multiple moxy sensors based on dev data in fit file, I will try to create HHb and O2Hb charts and will import your zoom chart.

Roger

Just fiddling with this a little bit.

It looks like when you set the Y-Axis units to %, you then also need to enter a divide by 100 in the expression.

I'm not very familiar with WKO.  Is this the right way to handle this?

WKO PercentFormat.jpg 

sebo2000

Development Team Member
There is many ways, I left Y Axix Label as label eg tHb right: 

thb.JPG 

then define manually tHb Right Y Axis: (auto doesn't show grainy details especially if one of the tHb values is 0)

thbY.JPG 

This way you have separate control of all the Y Axis for smo2 and thb for multiple Moxy, all looks good from active and non active muscles where amplitude is lower.

sebo2000

Development Team Member
I added 2 more formulas for hhb and o2hb for both left and right or rather 2 moxy sensors, my right is on VL and left on Deltoid.

it is really easy to see the trends now, I will finally start using wko4, I didn't touch it for a long time [smile]

Wko4HHB.jpg 
WKo4O2Hb.jpg 

Gunnar

Development Team Member
This sounds really interesting, but I'm not able to get it to work.... 
Does it work with Perfpro files or only Garmin?

I have seen you use @smo2_right_leg. Is this what you have called the sensor in Garmin IQ? Or why _right_leg?
sebo2000

Development Team Member
Post perfpro studiop file and I will check, I have problems saving smo2 and thb data with perfpro studio, my doesn't save it for some reason[smile]

Import file to WKO4 and check under sensor data how is your smo2 and thb named, then use those names when crating charts:

wko4.JPG 

awatson

Development Team Member
I exported a perfpro file as a .fit file, dragged into WKO4 and it did recognize the new fields but called them sathb  and totalHB so you just need to redo the expressions with those tags.  
You can see all the channels in the workout details report 

perfpro fit file.JPG 

Gunnar

Development Team Member
thanks for the help. Now I get it to work. Seems not to be possible to use this new feature on workouts that have already been uploaded to WKO4. Have to reload them to be able to see the channels.... 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net