Author   Comment  
ScottSpoo

Development Team Member
Noticed this with a couple of my data sets.... it caused an obvious error on the graph.  Seems like a digit just was missing from the time stamp, so it was easy to fix.  It couldn't have been caused by cut and past errors since I select the whole data set together. 

Attached Images
Click image for larger version - Name: neg_time.JPG, Views: 37, Size: 20.60 KB 

Larry Flessland

Fortiori Design LLC

Unfortunately there is no error checking in the data being sent from the sensor to the PC.  The PC just copies the data stream coming out of the sensor and places it into to a file.  If there is an error it the data transmission, it won’t be caught.  So occasionally there will be erroneous data in the file.  If it is a date or time error,  it is usually obvious and the data can be adjusted.  If the communication error occurs in the SmO2 field, it may not be caught.  We will monitor the issue to determine how big of an affect it has on users and decide on a long-term fix.

If you suspect erroneous data transfer, you can connect to the sensor and save the data again.  The data in the sensor should be fine.

ScottSpoo

Development Team Member
Found another oddity of a time error in one of my datasets.  Again, no too hard to locate once an odd line is seen on the graph. 

Attached Images
Click image for larger version - Name: error1.JPG, Views: 30, Size: 17.29 KB 

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net