Author   Comment  
ScottSpoo

Development Team Member

After some setbacks trying to get the device to work properly, I tried wearing it while I slept, just to see if I can get it to collect data for a long time, and also establish a nice resting baseline. 

I wore it for ~3hrs on my left calf (watch on wrist) while I slept.  Intentionally, I set the alarm for 1 a.m. (time on chart is not correct time of day). 

My initial thoughts are that the data is surprisingly noisy for sleeping, and does have a couple outliers, but they don't concern me. Also surpisingly, but positively, is that you can kind of tell how long it took me to fall asleep, and where I aroused to hit the snooze when my alarm went off.

See attachment for graph.

Attached Files
pdf SmO2_while_sleeping.pdf (78.70 KB, 37 views)

Roger

Scott,

Thanks for the post.

We're making some headway on the noise problem.  It seems to be related to the radio but we're not sure exactly how.  The noise seems to come and go on the unit we're testing, but it always goes when we disable the radio.

On all of our previous noise tests, we used an engineering mode command that disabled the radio so we didn't recognize that we had a problem. (duh in hindsight)

I'll keep you posted as we solve the problem.

Thanks for your patience and your creative test!

Roger
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net