Author   Comment  
Roger

The attached spreadsheet will allow you to convert data files recorded with PeriPedal into a format that is easier to use in a spreadsheet.  The converted format matches the format of the .csv file that you download from the sensor.

Here's a video that walks you through how to use it.

Let me know if you have any problems with this.

Roger

xlsm Peripedal CSV Converter.xlsm    

Roger

The latest version of PeriPedal adds some extra rows in the header of the .peripedal file.

This new version of the converter spreadsheet will work with or without the extra header rows.

Attached Files
xlsm Peripedal_CSV_Converter2.xlsm (3.96 MB, 54 views)

Roger

The previous versions of the PeriPedal file converter have an error.

The PeriPedal software only has access to the SmO2 Averaged values.  This data recalculated every 2 seconds, but it is an average of the data from the previous 10 seconds.

The converter has been adjusted so that it places the data in the correct column of the .csv file.  It places "0" in the SmO2 live column on the .csv file.

This error is only critical if you are looking at changes in SmO2 that occur in less than about 30-60 seconds and are concerned with the exact time of the changes.

xlsm Peripedal_CSV_Converter3.xlsm     

Guedesg

Development Team Member
Roger,

I'm having a hard time with the program, and I wonder if you can help me.

When I select the option to open a .peripedal file, it loads and some columns have a #VALUE error, in the 'Resampled Data' table the error first appears associated with the column representing the maximum time, which makes me think the error should come from the 'PeriPedal Data' table, but I did not find out where, my excel knowledge is not very big, but I've tried some things and I have not succeeded in any of them. If you can help me I would appreciate it very much.

Thank you very much the attention,

Guilherme.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net