Author   Comment  
DanieleM

Development Team Member
Hello,

I would like to pair my moxy with IpBike.
From http://www.iforpowell.com/cms/index.php?page=sensors I can see I need to add it manually:

To add support for Environemnt sensorsFoot Speed and Distance sensors and Muscle Oxygen (Needs IpSensorMan beta for now) you will have to add them manually into the list of knowen sensors in IpSensorMan.

When trying to add it manually it asks for dev-id (only digits).
Which values shall I input?

Daniele
Marcel

Development Team Member
Hello Daniele, I can't remember inputing anything when I downloaded the IPBike. Did you upload IpSensorMan also, as I think the IpBike needs that too run. From your settings you need to input that you want Oxygenation displayed other wise you will only have the default hr speed and time displayed. Its a bit fiddle at first as I found there is a few setting to work through but once you get your way around it then it works great. 
DanieleM

Development Team Member
Hello Marcel,

sorry If I didn't get back here...but could be worth to write few lines for the other moxy users.
The issue was due to a wrong moxy decide_id set to 0: this was the reason why IpSensorMan could not add it to the list of devices.
It was solved by "manually" changing the device id to the correct value through commands issued on the serial port.
Many thanks to Ifor and Roger to have troubleshooted and fixed the issue.

To recap for the IpBike users:
First time you need to have the IpSensorMan to pair with Moxy and this must be done using the Search button (Magnifying glass).
All the other times, just need to activate the Sensors from the IpBike app.

Also as you said you need to set IpBike to display the muscle oxygenation values.

Daniele
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net