Author   Comment  
Roger

Here's an App that you can run on your PC to download data from the Moxy Sensor. 

Download the attached app to your PC and double click it to run it.

Your sensor must be plugged in and turned on before you launch the app.

Make sure to use the exit button to exit the app while the sensor is still turned on and plugged in.

Updated 8/15/2012

Attached Files
exe AppMOxyPC.exe (86.00 KB, 292 views)

Larry Flessland

Fortiori Design LLC
Here’s an update to the MOxy PC app.  It’s v0.0.2 software and will work with MOxy2 and MOxy3 sensors.

The major benefit is for use with MOxy3 sensors where the user can select which ANT+ profile to use to display SmO2 data.

The sensor must be plugged in and turned on to be able to communicate to the device.

AppMOxyPC_v0_0_2.exe     

Marcel

Development Team Member
Hi, i've tried to install the app on Windows XP but was unsuccessful. What is the OS requirements for the app?
Larry Flessland

Fortiori Design LLC
The app should run on XP.  Most users have Windows 7.

Microsoft dot Net Framework needs to be installed.  You should have dot Net 4.0 or higher.  If the framework isn't on your PC, you can download it from Microsoft at:
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=17851
Marcel

Development Team Member
Thats done the trick. Thanks
Larry Flessland

Fortiori Design LLC
MOxyPC app v0.0.3 works better with MOxy3 devices.  It is also compatible with MOxy2.

The sensor must be plugged in and turned on to be able to communicated with the sensor.

Attached Files
exe AppMOxyPC_v0_0_3.exe (91.00 KB, 42 views)

Larry Flessland

Fortiori Design LLC
The production release v0.1 of the MOxyPC application is now available for download.

Attached Files
exe AppMOxyPC_v0_1.exe (92.50 KB, 46 views)

Roger

Here's a Beta release of the new Moxy PC App.  If you download it, please send me feedback on how the installation went.

This includes the battery charge level indicator and the Sensor Firmware Installer.

Thanks!

Roger

(The file was deleted from this post.  Get the latest version at http://www.moxymonitor.com/downloads)

S.M.

Development Team Member
Hi Roger I downloaded the update and the new format shows but it is not giving me an actual battery indication nor is there anything there to download when I press the update firmware button.  This is my current version:  2000195 v0.2  Am I missing something?
Roger

Here are the instructions for installing the latest versions of the Moxy PC App and the Moxy Sensor Firmware.  There are video instructions for the YouTube types and step-by-step written instructions in the attached files for those that prefer that.

The changes that you will notice are:
  • A sensor battery charge level indicator in the Moxy PC App
  • An Update Firmware button in the Moxy PC App
  • The sensor no longer needs to be turned on to connect to the Moxy PC App and it will automatically be turned off when you exit the Moxy PC App
The files can be downloaded at http://www.moxymonitor.com/downloads

This video shows how to install the PC App.

This video shows how to update the firmware.

Attached Files
docx Installing_the_New_Moxy_PC_App.docx (715.23 KB, 41 views)
docx Updating_the_Moxy_Sensor_Firmware.docx (543.41 KB, 29 views)

Marcel

Development Team Member
Hi Roger,

I have updated the firmware and even when the battery is charged I get a invalid reading for the battery? Whats missing?
Roger

Hi Marcel,

Do you get the the text "Invalid" in this box or no text at all?

[image]

If you are getting invalid, it means that the battery level is too low for the sensor to operate.

When the battery level is very low, the battery charger needs to charge very slowly.  If you are connected to the PC app in this condition, the microprocessor actually uses more current than the battery charger is putting out so the battery won't charge.  In this case, you need to shut down the PC app and make sure the sensor is turned off (No Red lights on the bottom and No Yellow light on the top) and charge that way for a while.  If the battery is very low, the green light might not blink at first.  You should see the green light start blinking after about 20 minutes or so.

If you are getting no text at all, make sure that your firmware version is 2000195 v0.4 or higher.

Let me know if this helps.  Otherwise, let's set up a Skype to do some diagnostics

Roger

Attached Images
Click image for larger version - Name: battery_indicator.jpg, Views: 296, Size: 24.69 KB 

Larry Flessland

Fortiori Design LLC
If you are not sure about the battery status, press the “Refresh” button and it will take another battery reading and update the display.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net