Author   Comment  
Juerg Feldmann

Fortiori Design LLC
With the launching of the MOXY to the public  now we have already many questions on the use, integration and practical applications.
 On here  you will get the technical support needed directly from the  producers and inventors.
 Here the most common question I received over the last week, as  future proud owners of a MOXY confirm their pre order and wait eagerly for the arrival  in September of the new toy.
 Here fro all future user to read and Fortiori will as well be able to  publish a full list on all the equipment which immediately can take SmO2  values on a screen  and therefor you have your first real time love bio marker from the  muscle oxygenation.
 Here the question from one  of the emails I received in the last weeks.

With regard to the Moxy - how will the Moxy integrate with any of the devices on the market. What device work and in specific what are wrist watches and what are bike computers.?  
What brands  and companies ?
Roger

I've attached a .pdf file that covers the display options for Moxy.  Please ask questions here on the forum.  I'd also appreciate feedback on what new options you want us to work on next.

Attached Files
pdf Moxy_Display_Options.pdf (248.36 KB, 88 views)

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net