Author   Comment  
Juerg Feldmann

Fortiori Design LLC
I  like to start on this  place here  an overview on IPAHD. ( Individual assessment of homeostasis Disruption.).
 The full center assessment includes many interesting  parts.
 Remember  The "classical" assessment today is the VO2 max test  alone or sometimes combined with a "classical" lactate curve.
 With  over 10'000 test done that way , it was hard to accept, that I may have done  over 10'000  not optimal recommendation   but it was the best at the time we where able to do.
 New   equipment  will change the way we look at  this  "classical" data's.  So I like to open a discussion here on what we try to learn and change.
 MOXY is  and will be a big part in enhancing the " classical " ideas.
 Here a first start  of some thoughts.
 Let's  see.
 Can we agree, that we all believe  VO2 - CO x (a-v) O2 difference..
 If yes.
 The question comes up.
 Why do we believe that there is a plateau in VO2 max testing.
 What would we have to change to  perhaps even in a highly trained person still move VO2 max up  and is  it actually needed or are there other factors who would have to change for improvement of performance..
 Now we add to a VO2 max test a "classical' Lactate curve.
 Than we have  very often a relative fixed VO2  result but a sometimes  slightly shift of  the "classical" lactate curve  hopefully to the  right.
  The individual athlete out there will be able to use just MOXY  , his HR monitor and his RF  and wattage or speed to make a very simple as we named it MyPhad to control   the own individual physiological   change due to  training. 

Strength, Interval a, Endurance all  guided with the classical information's you always used nut now enhance with a direct information from the working area. Much less guess work and much more objective but individual information of load,duration, and recovery duration. So stay tuned and please come back with positive  and critical constructive feed backs.

Juerg Feldmann

Fortiori Design LLC
Here again as some   mails to my own account asked for  some hints' that we are not just the only once trying to sell MOXY.  This is more than a  sales forum , It is a invitation to an open discussion ( critic and support ) of a very open  offered inside view in a  study running with MOXY  in different countries now.  NZ, Norway, Switzerland, USA, Canada, Italy  and soon more.
 Do we understand what we do  ? sometimes/ but we are learning as we go .
 Now here an independent interesting section I showed once before.
  "

Detection of Hypoxia

at the Cellular Level

Laurie A. Loiacono, MD, FCCPa,b,c,*, David S. Shapiro, MDa,c

What is the Next Best Thing to Detection of Hypoxia at the Cellular Level?

Somewhere between direct detection of hypoxia at the cellular level (ie, biomarkers,

enzyme assays, complex histopathologic analyses) and indices of global hypoperfusion

(ie, lactate, ScVO2, urine output) lies a potentially more practical and economical

method of tissue oxygenation assessment: near-infrared spectroscopy (NIRS).

NIRS is an evolving technology that uses near-infrared light to provide a continuous

assessment of regional, microvascular blood flow and is measured as the quantitative

clinical variable tissue-oxygen saturation (StO2). Biologic tissues are transparent to

light in the near-infrared spectrum, whereas oxyhemoglobin (HbO2) and deoxyhemoglobin

(Hb) have significantly different spectra56 (StO2 5 HbO2/[HbO21 Hb]). This technology

can be used invasively via transcranial or percutaneous catheters, or

noninvasively using cutaneously applied probes."

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net