Author   Comment  
Juerg Feldmann

Fortiori Design LLC
Here a nice   3  load interval in a different way than the Tabata  from Colorado. Here just   for the regular thinker  on how we  could look  at the trends  on here  and you again can read out many interesting reactions  from a physiological point of view.
 I  do not know the loads  on this 3  intervals  but  it may  be that this was  three times the same  possibly.
  Here just a hint how  we  would look what happens. Again look at tHb  and Smo2  first  alone  than combine the physiological info you can get out of it. S. R  I will sent you   to your email some in depth feedback on this. Thanks for the  data's. great  info.
smo2 inte.jpg

thb inter.jpg

Juerg Feldmann

Fortiori Design LLC
Had  some mail asking , whether  we  can  offer  some hints  to activate the brain. Here  the  section or questions we would discuss in the above   data collection.

Attached Files
pptx Sasso.RIP_pptx.pptx (372.25 KB, 20 views)

Juerg Feldmann

Fortiori Design LLC
Here a  follow up , where I am behind in answering or giving  some thoughts.
 This was a test  done  by Sasso  where he  had  an involved  and a  possibly less involved muscle.  As I can remember it was a leg muscle  in a cycling test  ( involved    and a    arm muscle but I think it was the  anterior  part of the delta  muscle or posterior  part.
 Both  ant  and post part  can be  at the end stage  be involved  when   pushing or  pulling on the handle  bar.  The deltoid  pars  aromialis  may be the lowest involved muscle.
 In  any case great  information here see  first SmO2  trend  of both the muscles 5 min step  leg  and  delta.jpg

Now here the tHb  as an indication in blood flow / volume
leg and shoulder  tHb  all.jpg 

And here  again as we have a  5minstep test we only see the reason  of the limitation  at the end  where we   stop . in a TIP ( 5/1/5 ) we see it after  every single load  actually2  time in the middle of the load  and  at the end.
 Here a great example  of   2 different  reason   or  reactions of the bodies   blood supply.
  see   and think

end stage  thb   shoulder  and  legs.jpg

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net