Author   Comment  
Juerg Feldmann

Fortiori Design LLC
Thanks  for all the great feed backs. I like to show some of them on here.

XY , thanks so much will keep you updated as soon more units come in.

Keep an eye on the forum as I will show today ( perhaps it is for many too early how we now have some inside view in the efficiency of usage of VO2 as we can look now nicely if combined with VO2 how much O2 is used for the muscular system and how much for cardiac and respiratory system.

This will add some additional info in how we can adjust workout s and where we actually improve with certain type of workouts.

As well I will show some interesting test from a coach from Ontario where we can show how lactate and SmO2 really do not always show the same trend at all so we may see a very strong increase in SmO2 and lactate dropping or lactate increasing. It is all about the O2 bio availability as so often mentioned . Stay tuned. Juerg

Subject: Re: MOXY--Great Additional Tool
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 21:14:52 -0300
To: factquestions@hotmail.com

Juerg, hi and thanks for your note. The MOXY has opened the door for some critical thinking with my clients, at same time concluded some debates on warm up/down, loading limits & recovery periods. For this alone, I am grateful, and the value of the initial two MOXYs is returned.

I'm keen to incorporate a couple more units as they are available. Please advise,
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net