Author   Comment  
Marcel

Development Team Member
I have read with great interest the threat on "one of many discussions" so I thought I would post some pics as I think here might also be some muscular limitations but could be wrong.

These were all either intervals or a step test. First pic was from a treadmill TIP, Moxy mount on leg, of interest is the tHB look at the direction during recovery phase.

Treadmill running.jpg second pic.  Moxy placed again on leg, this time classic skiing. tHB recovert again similar to running.Classic ski test.jpg third pic, moxy placed on leg again. tHB has oposite reaction. Cycling step test.jpg Here again between the E and S which is the pause tHB drops slightly. Placement on tricep. This was a interval session so similar load each rep on same hill.Skate double pole.jpg  These results are repeatable. As long as i do a interval or TIP protocol its fairly easy to see the trend. So some sports such as cycling I have a drop in tHB but classic I have a rise in tHB during the break but classic double pole only with moxy on the arm I have a drop in tHB. I am not entirely sure what to make of all of this. So any input would be helpful. I am thinking muscle limitation. 

Juerg Feldmann

Fortiori Design LLC
Marcel  great  info  can you sent me the MOXY   csv files  as I like to  do some different ways of looking at it   so I can overlap it  and show you some ideas on this  I can mail you the full info  as well. So  just csv  files  from this   test  the way you would have it , when downloaded  directly from the MOXY app.
Thanks  Juerg 
Send  it to  factquestions@hotmail.com  mark  as  Marcel MOXY
Juerg Feldmann

Fortiori Design LLC
Hallo Marcel, thanks  for the info. (  check  email  for specific  question I sent you. Here the overall picture    and it is split into delivery zoning and  Utilization zoning.
   You can see the difference  and I will sent you a closer look at the 2  circles  on the   overall view  and how you asses this parts  in your specific case.
 Cheers

Attached Images
Click image for larger version - Name: tip_run_thb_and_SmO2.jpg, Views: 24, Size: 68.77 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: zoning_smo2_based_TIP_run.jpg, Views: 22, Size: 88.18 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: zoning_thb_based_on_tip_run.jpg, Views: 23, Size: 84.56 KB 

Juerg Feldmann

Fortiori Design LLC
Marcel  I sent you a closer look  and here some more information  the general reader may like to see as well.
 Look at the timing  of the 2  red  circles  and the closer  look information and you c an  find out on your own  what I mean with my question of the dismount.
 Here some additional test  with  athletes  and each shows a very specific  limitation, To find this we needed in the past always many different equipment. We still use them  but in this cases we are  not bad in actually seeing the reactions.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net