Author   Comment  
Atgtraining

Development Team Member
I am having problems connecting my Moxy to a Garmin Vivoactive HR that I use when training.

At the moment the only way I can get them to sync up is to reconnect the Garmin to my phone, restart it and then pair with the Moxy.

For reference it's the Moxy 3 model paired as a cadence sensor with the MoxyCycle 2.1 app downloaded from the Garmin IQ store.

Thanks for your help.
Roger

When you use the MoxyCycle App, you need to have the Moxy broadcasting using the Muscle Oxygen Profile instead of the Cadence profile.

You 'pair' with the Moxy inside of the app. Open up the app, then hit the menu button, and then select pair Moxy.

The VivoActive HR also supports the Moxy Data Fields. These can be inserted into any of the native activities on the watch. The Moxy must be set to broadcast using the Muscle Oxygen Profile. You need to 'pair' to the Moxy using the data field settings in Garmin Express (or Garmin Connect Mobile). In Garmin Express, you can navigate to the data field and there will be a 3 dots button that will take you to the settings. You need to type in the sensor number of your Moxy.

Atgtraining

Development Team Member
Hi Roger, that's for your help.

All working perfectly now!
Atgtraining

Development Team Member
Bad news, just tried to use the Moxy today and all attempts to get it to pair have not worked.

Now I am getting the "IQ!" Error when I try to open the MoxyCycle app.

I have tried reinstalling the app, and reset the Moxy unit, setting it up as the MO2 sensor but no luck.

It seems that the pairing I mentioned above was a one off.

Any suggestions?
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net