Author   Comment  
marekmixa

Development Team Member
Hey, 

last year Im still thinking about desktop app where I can see graph of multiple values including Moxy, simply and easy to set. 

I never found something which should be helpfull, so...  from today I have it. Next version will be also connect to phone with wifi transfer - distance between coach and sportsman could be much longer. 

first demo:

for now just power Smo2 and Thb

marekmixa

Development Team Member
strange, really everyone using peripedal with changing scale on X axis?   For me its pretty annoying 😃   
Hiblbauer

Development Team Member
Zdravím, pěkné to je SW na zakázku?
HI, nice is it a custom made SW?

marekmixa

Development Team Member
yep, custom made.

In fact its nothing extraordinary, but imho is peripedal for real time training too unusefull with changing axis. This app can be set to any fix time, like 60secs, and thats all what you can see.

for "whistle traning" with short intervals which lenght is based on behavior smo2 curve, it should be great. 

Now we will add others curves likes in GC, HHB and 02Hb.
Hiblbauer

Development Team Member
nice, 
will you make it available, free or even for a fee to fund development?
marekmixa

Development Team Member
I will finish development and after it, when I wil know expenses, it will be availebale for some ration of it. In fact I post this early video mainly to know, if someone else is also interested and if future way - like direct connect to android phone and wifi transfer is wished 😉
marekmixa

Development Team Member
I made few screens and simple videos

If anyone else have also problem to use peripedal to live training, its imho good.

http://aurelius.pohledemtrenera.cz

sebo2000

Development Team Member
Is there any way to try this?

marekmixa

Development Team Member
write me an email - i found few bugs, so after we will fix it, i can continue with testing 😉
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net