Author   Comment  
Andy

Development Team Member
Switched the battery out and everything ran smooth today.  Total ride time including 2 stop lights and a rest stop was about 3h45m.  The monitor didn't skip a beat.

For a longer flat section, marked "FLAT" on the image, I tried to keep my SmO2 at or below 30.  I found this to be somewhat motivational and helped keep my speed up; which is usually what I use as my motivator.  It seemed to work pretty well for that.

Note that the Strava data pauses when I stop moving while the Moxy data doesn't so there may be some slight shifts introduced when I stopped at the red lights and the rest stop.

Montor position was right leg lateral quad.  I would add that it was very comfortable.  I tighten it down pretty good before the ride and I didn't notice it at all during the ride.  Which surprises me every time I ride.  I tuck the monitor underneath my compression shorts and place the light shield over it on the outside of my shorts.

http://app.strava.com/rides/20527563

Attached Images
Click image for larger version - Name: 2012-09-01.JPG, Views: 28, Size: 194.66 KB 

Attached Files
csv 2012-09-01.csv (122.81 KB, 16 views)

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net